Oh man, I'm tired, so I'll make this quick.
- If you have a 480x640+ screen, you will see the new UI. It's pretty. Still have to skin the alarm form, but besides that, it is done.
- Possibly fixed bug where Klaxon would stay resident in memory.
- The number controls are now gesture based: you can flick them and they will scroll through their range quite rapidly!
- You can now preview the alarm using the play button. (Only available in the new UI)
- Time localization (such as 24 hour mode).
- Volume control.
- Figure out a way to turn off the backlight, but also not allow the device to go into sleep mode when snoozing.
- Fix sound looping issue.
Thanks to expo7 from XDA-Developers for the UI design!